Although every care is taken in managing this site, the JAXA makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding reliability or safety for users, nor does it accept responsibility for any loss or damage that may be caused by use of this site. The JAXA may change or delete the information on this site, or suspend or terminate operation of the site, without prior notice and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may be caused in such cases.
Personal information entered when registering on the "My Space" section of this site will be used to notify registrants of educational events such as "Cosmic College" courses. Personal information may also be used to notify registrants of other events conducted by JAXA. Information gathered in the access log is used for statistical and analytical purposes to monitor access trends and number of page views, to identify user access trends in order to assist in better management of the site in future, and for troubleshooting when server problems arise. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties.
If you have any questions regarding the gathering of relevant personal information, please contact:
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) Space Education Center
To ensure that their own personal information cannot be accessed or altered by others, users of "My Space" who access this site via shared computers in schools or similar facilities must always log out after using the site and confirm that the "Save login information" option is not selected on the login form before closing the browser.
Permission is granted to link freely to this website. However, links from sites created for purposes offending public order and morals, sites that do not comply with copyright laws, and sites that are undesirable from an educational perspective are strictly prohibited. Please make use of the banner that is available for links to this site. See below for the banner image and its HTML source. Links may be created to any page on this site, but please note that the URL for any given content may change without prior notice.
<a href="http://edu.jaxa.jp/"><img src="http://edu.jaxa.jp/images/banner.jpg" alt=" http://edu.jaxa.jp/" border="0"></a>
With the exception of information registered by "My Space" users, JAXA owns the copyright (or intellectual property rights) to all content on this site including text, diagrams, photographs, audio recordings and video images, except in cases where copyright is specifically attributed to another party. Site visitors are free to make use of this content in accordance with the following conditions. If you have any questions regarding these conditions, please contact us via " JAXA Space Education Center : Inquiries " page.
- Material should be used primarily for purposes such as education, publicity or information and within the scope clearly permitted by law.
- For material relating to specific individuals such as astronauts, the approval of the person concerned is required to protect individual rights.
- The content on this site does not endorse the activities of any specific individual, group or organization.
- JAXA approval is required before content can be used for commercial purposes. Please contact us to seek such approval.
- The source should be credited when using material from this site. Please refer to the example below.
Example of source credit
- "Courtesy of JAXA" or "cJAXA"
Copyright to Information Registered by "My Space" Users
Any text or similar data other than personal information registered by "My Space" users is subject to the following conditions:
- The registrant owns the copyright to information registered.
- If any copyright infringement or similar problem arises as a result of the information registered, responsibility lies with the registrant.
- Even if the account is deleted, registered information will remain on the site together with the registrant's nickname, so that other users can continue to utilize the material.
- JAXA reserves the right to freely use, revise or delete registered information.